Welcome To Our Online Member Community
System Updates (12/27/2016 at 4:30pm eastern):
We are continuing to migrate migrating content and members into the system. The online training bootcamp and webinar archives are now completely updated and functional. The "outside library" menu option has been added featuring an archive of third-party reports and a news reference desk (many of which have been featured in the CCO Weekly Brief in 2016). We'll also add a Wiki page where members can contribute content.
The updated portal includes:
- Extensive library of ACCO training materials, webinar recordings, publications and other important resources
- An outside library of reports and important reference materials
- Career center enabling you to look for and fill positions
- Public-facing and member-only blogs
- Member request forms to be sent to ACCO staff
- Member referral tool enabling you to earn rewards for helping grow the ACCO community
Please reference the updated orientation kit for more information.
We hope you will explore the various features our site has to offer. We created this online space for you to create dynamic member profiles, collaborate on projects, share ideas and expertise — and, most important, connect with your peers.
Learn. Collaborate. Advance.
— that's why we're here and we hope you are too. Engage and explore anytime, from anywhere there's a web connection.
ACCO Member Town Hall
January 17, 2017
2:00pm - 3:30pm
Click here to register
- Susanne Torriente – Chief Resilience Officer, City of Miami Beach
- Scott Stallard – Senior Manager, Environmental Sustainability, Lockheed Martin
- Michael Mann – Distinguished Professor of Atmospheric Science, Penn State University
- Daniel Kreeger – Executive Director, Association of Climate Change Officers